Easy! Fun! Profitable! From Twitter to Facebook and more – what you need to know.
At one time, anyone over 40 dismissed Social Networking sites as a complete waste of time as far as business purposes. This is 100% wrong, any business owner who thinks so should seriously read on and even consider hiring someone to build a company’s online promotion and presence using social networking sites.
Specifically, we are talking about using sites like:
Squidoo and many many others.
1. Posting information about your company, products or services helps build your online presence, allows you control over the content, allows inclusion of links to your website, blogs, profiles etc.
2. The fact that you have more content online about your company, product or services gives the Search engines more unique content to index about you and therefore helps with your ranking in search engines.
3. Building an online presence makes you more findable by both search engines and your customers, and prospective customers.
4. Building an online presence gives your company a face, creates an impression, makes you more approachable and all of these things helps build relations with existing customers and attracts new customers.
5. It’s FREE! How often do you get free advertising in this world?
Signing up for an account in various social networking sites is free and costs you nothing but the time it takes to build your profile, and do updates as needed.
I hope I have you convinced. Here are some good products I have purchased, used and found valuable in teaching the newbie how to use Social Networking sites to build traffic and sales.
Squidoo Profits: http://www.cashquest.com/SquidooProfits/default.cfm?ID=6168
Social Marketing Secrets: http://www.cashquest.com/socialmarketingsecrets/default.cfm?ID=6168
Unlimited Social Traffic: http://www.cashquest.com/socialmarketingsecrets/default.cfm?ID=6168
Tweet Virus: Guide to Twitter:
Twitter Guide to Twitter Profits:
Twitter Secrets: http://www.cashquest.com/twittersecrets/default.cfm?ID=6168
Money Making Blogs: How to:
Here are our personal favorites for social networking!
Our own community site at http://community.worldprofit.com for all topics related to home business.
Delicious at: http://delicious.com/Worldprofit