During today’s training session George provided down-to-earth advise for newbies during the Beginner Session. He urged new members to follow the bootcamp training and follow directions. Everything is laid out in an easy to follow manner but Members must commit to following the training. He clarified that Worldprofit is a training company for earning income online with tested, legitimate, proven strategies that take time and effort to produce results. Worldprofit is not a business opportunity and Members were encouraged to treat the training as such with both commitment and professionalism. There are specific reason for the bootcamp training program, and the way it is, based on many years of experience of what works and what doesn’t.
Following a review of the basics of the program, the key elements that must be completed to get started, George wrapped up the session.
The entire Beginner’s session was recorded and will be posted later today in the Worldprofit Member area.
The Advanced Marketer’s session followed the Beginner’s Session. This training is aimed at Graduates of Worldprofit Home Business program and who have earned the designation of CEC or MCEC. (Worldprofit Certified E-Business Consultant or Masters Certified E-Business Consultant.)
George announced his is very close to releasing the new Content Management System and Design options.
Members got to see first hand the power behind this new system as George provided a demonstration.
Specifically the ease of use and dynamic elements including:
– clean design layout
– easy to edit headings, tags, navigation menus.
– integrated social networks – Members will be able to add in all your favourite social network links (FaceBook,Buzz,Twitter, etc)
– customizable website backgrounds and header graphics or just colour headings
– customizable font and heading colour customization in theme sets
– powered for SEO indexing conforming to current standards
– continued focus on lead capture
– width expansion options to 100%
– continued ability to add your own products, services, affiliates, opportunities, graphics. pages etc
– prominent featured products section
– Option to add your own picture to the header (or not, your choice)
– design focus on function, lead generation and sales
– expansion of Member profile area
– allows Members to add a personal touch and brand identity to their website.
-built in Google Analytics and Google verification as well as for other major search engines
Members will be pleased to know that nothing from OLD Content Management System will be removed.
Anything on the site before, including custom pages, and all the features of the old CMS have been retained.
We have only expanded the CMS to make it more efficient, easy to use, SEO compliant and to permit more design options.
The Silver and Platinum Design Gallery will be continued, we will just add the new options to the Gallery.
The upgrade of the designs, and Content Management system has been an enormous project and we can’t wait to get this released to our Members.
The new and improved Content Management System is a value-added service, there will be no charge to members for the system updates.
George also covered some List building strategies, and automated sources for posting and promotion to help save time.
The discussion included SLGenie and TEBrowser.
The last portion of the training was focused entirely on answering questions from participants.
Worldprofit Members can access previously recorded training videos within their Member area.
For more information on Worldprofit’s Home Business Training Systems go to http://www.worldprofit.com