During today’s 2 HOUR marathon training session George served up some blunt pointed advise for newbies during the Beginner Session.
George urged new members to follow the bootcamp training, hold the line, stay on the path and follow directions.
He clarified that Worldprofit is a training company for earning income online with tested, legitimate, proven strategies that take time and effort to produce results.
Worldprofit is not a biz op, and Members were encouraged to treat the training as such with commitment and professionalism.
There is a specific reason for the bootcamp training program, and the way it is, based on many years of experience of what works and what doesn’t.
Following a review of the basics of the program, the key elements that must be completed to get started, George wrapped up the session.
The entire Beginner’s session was recorded and will be posted later today in the Worldprofit Member area.
The Advanced Marketer’s session followed the Beginner Session with over 50 people participating.
George unveiled the new Content Management System and Design options that will be released in the next few week.
Members in attendance got to see first hand the power behind this new system as George provided a demonstration.
Specifically the ease of use and dynamic elements including:
– clean, uncluttered design layout
– easy to edit headings, tags, navigation menus.
– integrated social networks – Members will be able to add in all your favourite social network links (FaceBook,Buzz,Twitter, etc)
– customizable website backgrounds and header graphics (plans for 30+) or just colour headings
– customizable font and heading colour customization in theme sets
– powered for SEO indexing conforming to current standards
– continued focus on lead capture
– width expansion options to 100%
– continued ability to add your own products, services, affiliates, opportunities, graphics. pages etc
– prominent featured products section
– Option to add your own picture to the header (or not, your choice)
– design focus on function, lead generation and sales
– expansion of Member profile area
-built in Google Analytics and Google verification as well as for other major search engines
We have tried to integrate the best features we could find for an easy to use Content Management system for the benefit of all Worldprofit Members.
Members will be happy to know that nothing from OLD Content Management System will be removed.
Anything you had before, including custom pages, and all the features of the old CMS have been retained.
We have only expanded the CMS to make it more efficient, easy to use, SEO complaint and to permit more design options.
The Silver and Platinum Design Gallery will be continued, we will just add the new options to the Gallery.
The new and improved Content Management System is a value-added service, there will be no charge to members for the system updates.
Finishing touches are being put on the Content Management System and testing must be completed prior to release.
Notice to Members, that we are upgrading the safelist http://www.DragonSafelist.com
to bring it up to date and make it more powerful. Thank you for your patience as we do so.
During the last portion of today’s session George Kosch took questions from participants.
The Advanced Marketer’s session was recorded and will be posted later today in the Worldprofit Member area.