Worldprofit Inc., today announced the release of two new services for Worldprofit Members, an updated Content Management System, and a Live Face Chat Application.
Worldprofit’s Director of Technology, George Kosch officially released the new Content Management System and Design options. George relayed that the system includes a number of new features for the benefit of all Members.
– cleaner design layout
– easy to edit headings, tags, navigation menus.
– integrated social networks – Members will be able to add in favourite social network links (FaceBook,Buzz,Twitter, etc)
– customizable website backgrounds and header graphics or just colour headings
– customizable font and heading colour customization in theme sets
– powered for SEO indexing conforming to current standards
– continued focus on lead capture
– width expansion options
– continued ability to add your own products, services, affiliates, opportunities, graphics. pages etc
– prominent featured products section
– Option to add your own picture to the header (or not, your choice)
– design focus on function, lead generation and sales
– expansion of Member profile area
– easy integration of featured products
– allows Members to add a personal touch and brand identity to their website.
– built in Google Analytics and Google verification as well as for other major search engines
– Site map
– RSS feed
– option to integrate Worldprofit’s Live Face Chat
– more design options as default or customizable.
The upgrade of the design and Content Management system has been an enormous project. George Kosch stated that he can’t wait to get this released to Worldprofit Members.
The new and improved Content Management System is a value-added service, there will be no charge to current members for the design and Content Management System updates.
The second announcement today from Worldprofit is about the new Live Face Chat application. This tool allows Members to integrate into their site, and landing pages, a LIVE CHAT window. Site owners can then chat on video directly and immediately to their site visitors. The tool is unique as it allows an immediate interaction with site visitors to engage conversation for support and sales. George Kosch added that the tool is "easy-to use, instant, and puts a FACE on your online business activities, literally, as the site owner’s video image appears on the site in real time." Platinum VIP Members will receive the LIVE Chat tool at no cost, while Silver members will have the option to purchase it.
Members will get a demonstration of both the new Content Management System, and the LIVE Face Chat tool during the April 1st, 2011 Home Business Bootcamp Training Session.
Help videos will also be posted to the member area and full support available on both services.
Worldprofit Inc., is an industry leader in webcast applications having been one of the first online companies to offer webcasting services.
Started in 1994 on a kitchen table, Worldprofit has grown to be known as the Home Business Experts, offering web-based training and support services for entrepreneurs and small or home based businesses.
For more information on Worldprofit Inc., go to http://www.worldprofit.com